Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Psalm 130-I wait for the LORD



Truth for Truckers” *June 10, 2014* Psalm 130 “I wait for the LORD

     Some of the toughest times for the Believer come when they are called to wait on the LORD, for His timing of events in our lives is the key for success in His will. He holds the master plan and knows exactly when and where things must come to pass. If we run ahead we can run into tragedy. But, waiting on the LORD brings the maximum blessing: “I wait for the LORD my soul does wait and in His Word do I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.” (v.5, 6)

    Moses was told to wait…40 years in the land of Midian until God called him out of the burning bush, John the Baptist was told to wait until the time the Lord Jesus appeared, then he must decrease and Jesus must increase. Paul too, waited until Barnabas came to Tarsus and brought him to Antioch where his ministry prospered and he was sent out as the most successful missionary in the history of the Church. It might be today the Lord is saying wait on Me, wait for His solid direction from His Word by His Spirit and when its time He will reveal exactly what He wants you to do for Him!
      
Chaplain LEWolfe  www.btmi.org  I-85 Exit 35 SC   McPilot    Stop in, and please pray for our ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment