Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Psalm 101-David's Dozen Declarations



Truth for Truckers” *May 11, 2014* Psalm 101 “David’s Dozen Declarations

1.      I WILL sing of mercy and judgment O LORD will I sing
2.      I WILL behave myself wisely in a perfect/mature way
3.      I WILL set no wicked thing before my eyes
4.      I hate the work of them that turn aside; it SHALL not cleave unto me
5.      A froward/perverted heart shall depart from me; I WILL not know a wicked person
6.      Whoso privately slanders his neighbor, him WILL I cut off
7.      Him that has a high look and a proud heart WILL not I suffer/allow
8.      My eyes SHALL be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me
9.      He that walks in a perfect/mature way, he SHALL serve me
10.  He that works deceit SHALL not dwell within my house
11.  He that tells lies SHALL not tarry in my sight
12.  I WILL early destroy all the wicked of the land

     Although some of these promises were possible for David to make to the LORD because He was King of Israel,  many of these pledges to the Lord are also relevant for Believers today. Actually, only # 9 and #12 do not apply to today’s Christian. But, the rest of these declarations or pledges to the Lord apply to each of us.
     Drivers, we must review every one and ask the Lord if we need to confess sin if guilty of violating any of these principles of personal holiness! Can we say with David “I will…I shall” in every one of these promises that he made to the Lord?

Chaplain LEWolfe  www.btmi.org  I-85 Exit 35 SC   McPilot    Stop in, and please pray for our ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment