Monday, June 30, 2014

Psalm 70-Hurry up, God



Truth for Truckers” *April 10, 2014* Psalm 70 “Hurry up, God”

       Hurry up, God…Hurry up, God…Hurry up, God, three times David literally commands God to come to his aid in a hurry, with haste, and at the end of this brief five verse Psalm he says “O LORD, make no tarrying”, in other words, don’t wait, deliver me now. Just three days ago I was in a similar situation when I was having severe stomach pain which I knew from past experience that it was small intestine obstruction or blockage. I immediately went to the Lord and asked Him to give me relief which He has done in the past. But after putting up with the increasingly stronger pain my wife and I decided to go to the emergency room which is a repeat of a number of other times when this happened.

      When they took me to have my stomach x-rayed my wife called our three children for prayer telling them of the situation, and when they brought me back from x-ray in just a few minutes the pain went away! The blockage was opened…miraculously! God answered prayer!! And in about a half an hour I was back home, even though I was expecting to stay hospitalized for a time until the intravenous treatment would give me relief…not this time, God made haste and answered by the prayer power of my children, my wife and my own appeals for Him to hurry up, relieve the pain and resolve the problem!

Chaplain LEWolfe  www.btmi.org I-85 Exit 35 SC  McPilot  Stop in, and please pray for our ministry!


No comments:

Post a Comment